Electronic collars are frequently used by dog owners and coaches nowadays as a coaching system to alert their dogs to get any undesirable behaviour and to receive his attention during training. However, because of its nature, this training process is somewhat controversial and highly debatable.
But, it ought to be understood that if used correctly, an electronic collar may be a safe and effective tool to train your dog and also to promote decent behavior.
It's understandable that there are those people who oppose the use of electronic collars in training dogs, and that's why using one is a personal choice among pet owners. Additionally it is important to comprehend how everything works before deciding and making a selection.
So, how do digital collars actually work? Basically, this sort of training collar uses a radio signal to provide a mild stimulus that's sent through a transmitter or a remote controller.
The transmitter sends the stimulation to a receiver, that's the collar worn by the dog. It merely aims to get your dog's attention and refocus him through training.
Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar- Best Dog Training E-Collar Description
It's excellent for small and big dogs as it may be used on any dog that's 5 lbs and larger.
As it's a miniature "stopwatch" transmitter, this product works well for people with little hands or for discreetness whilst training in public. The stimulation delivers a tapping sensation that's like regular vibrations but is more extreme, making it more effective.
It only takes two hours to fully charge the collar and it's up to 100 stimulation levels with an additional 60 boost stimulus selections. It can be costly to purchase this product for several dogs.
It's created by E-Collar Technologies, which is among the very best in the industry of electric training collars.
They have over 100 years of cumulative experience in designing and creating advanced training collars that is why it may be said that any of the products can be reliable and dependable.
The fantastic thing about the business is that they also need to provide pet owners peace of mind by ensuring their products will train dogs in the most humane way by supplying blunt or broad pulse stimulation rather than the sharp pulse stimulation which other brands offer.
Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar- Best Dog Training E-Collar Features
- It has an state-of-the-art ergonomic design, which allows you to watch your dog at all times, without having to look at the transmitter.
- The mini ergonomic transmitter is perfect for small hands and discreet situations.
- It has a blue LCD display, which allows the user to easily know the stimulation level, in all conditions, and an indicator light or an LED window.
- It delivers a tapping feeling which is similar to a vibration, only more intense.
- It uses a proprietary stimulation that is blunt and not sharp, like other traditional shock collars.
- It has a Pavlovian tone, which dogs can quickly learn and associate with a
- The transmitter and receiver are both waterproof and shock resistant.
- It has a Lithium Polymer battery which can be fully charged within two hours.
- It has an on and off magnetic dot.
- The package includes a waterproof transmitter, a waterproof receiver, a Biothane collar, 5/8” and 3/4″ contact points, contact point removal tool, dual battery charger, and owner’s manual.
Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar- Best Dog Training E-Collar Package Includes:
- Waterproof Miniature Floating Remote
- 3/4" x 30" Biothane Collar (Ready to Be Cut to Size)
- Sets of Contact Points (5/8" and 3/4")
- Contact Point Removal Tool
- Dual Battery Charger (120V/220V)
- Owner’s Manual with Training Tips
- Lanyard for the Remote
- Color Storage Box
Customer Questions & Answers
Will the ET-302TS work well for bigger dogs around 50-60 pounds?
Yes! My dog is around 25 lbs and I cut about 10 inches off of the adjustable collar-almost enough to make another collar. I have only had to use the correction levels up to 26, so there are plenty of levels higher for those bigger or more stubborn dogs. I've been working with a dog trainer to help me give the correction at the right time and used a leash for the first 3 weeks. Using the leash helped me guide my dog into the preferred behavior immediately after the correction so she was not confused as to why she was just corrected. It has completely transformed my dog's behavior and I'm very pleased with the product. If this is your fist electronic collar please make sure you get some tips or work with a trainer. If you do not guide your dog into the behavior you want you will get a very anxious dog afraid to move or do anything. That was my only complaint with this product-in needed some tips for newbies like me. You will love your "new" dog!
Guys.. Im really keen to buy this product but I wanted to know if this can be used for a Golden Retriever dog (85lb)...
Yes, although described as a "mini" this e-collar will work for most dogs if used correctly. You might need to shave a small patch for the collar to make contact. If you haven't done so, please watch the leerburg videos on using the e-collar, particularly the one by Micheal Ellis. The dog needs to learn behavior that stops the stimulation. If introduced correctly, i.e., the dog learns that he has control of the stimulation, the e-collar works for most dogs.I have used this collar on several large dogs including several Golden Retrievers and Labradors with success.Peace and Be Well
When used properly as a training tool, can you eventually get to the point where the dog no longer needs to wear the collar?
Depends on the dog. Inside the house he doesnt need it, or out in yard. My dog has changed in such a great way because of this. I think it has his commands stuck permanently. I mean- I always work with him on and off(he was a maniac). One thing I wont take it off for a long time is when we are hiking and off leashing trails and such. Because my dog has super high prey drive and this seriously is 100 percent recall. To me that is the joy in having a dog- when you can count on them to come back!!
Purchasing This Best Dog Training E-Collar Is Peace Of Mind ?
To purchase this highly recommended dog collar. Peace of mind is assured as they are:
- They’re trusted all over the world
- They have excellent customer service
- You get 30 Day Returns
- Amazon sends to countries all over the world
- They have Trackable Delivery
- Secure Payment Systems
You can also see the HAPPY customers reviews:
This device received an average score of 4.4 stars. People said that it "worked great" and helped train their dogs effectively.
- One-mile range with excellent signal reliability
- Adjustable static stimulation levels 1-100 and boost stimulation 1-60
- Rechargeable batteries
- 1-year warranty
- Excellent customer reviews on Amazon
- Not suited for small dogs (only 20 pounds or larger)
- No tone or vibration settings (tapping sensation instead)
The Educator E-Collar Remote Dog Training Collar is one of the greatest electronic collars on the market because they've mastered the art of personalization.
The transmitter is also easy to carry and hold due to its stopwatch style and layout.
What many dog owners would likely appreciate is the fact that Educator utilizes customized low level stimulation, which offer great results without causing unwarranted strain on the dog. Additionally, it enables pet owners to adjust the stimulation level to match different kinds of dogs and their different temperaments.
Educator has come up with a few of the most reliable and fastest wireless connection in the dog training collar market. Most of all, it is very safe for any dog with its choices of tone only or tone followed by stimulation.
Additionally, it has an original lock and place mechanism that guarantees that the stimulation won't be increased unintentionally and instead locks at the best stimulation level for the dog.