The PetSafe Deluxe Little-Dog Remote Trainer Collar is the perfect training collar for Pets under 40 Lbs. This collar has a remote which has a range up to 100 yards making training outside a breeze. The PDLDT-305 has 10 easily adjustable levels of stimulation ranging from 400 to 6000 volts. Complete with the possibility to provide a negative tone without correction, and also has a very convenient low battery indicator.
Consumers give much praise to the PetSafe PDLDT-305 with continuous positive reviews of how well the collar works and have aided in their training efforts in so many ways. This is a extremely popular collar from taking a look at the amounts of testimonials from owners; below we've combined comments from consumer testimonials for simple reading and to help make choosing the best bark collar simpler for everybody.
PetSafe Deluxe Little-Dog Remote Trainer PDLDT-305 – Best Dog Bark Shock Collar Features
- Remote Coach with a Selection of Around 100 yards for dogs under 40 Lbs
- 10 easily adjustable levels of stimulation, from 400 volts to 6000 volts
- Alternative for negative tone without correction and negative tone with correction
- Low-battery indicator light; expanded training manual and batteries included
- Transmitter measures 1 by 1-1/2 by 6 inches; Recipient 3/4 by 2 by 1 inches; limited lifetime warranty
PetSafe Deluxe Little-Dog Remote Trainer PDLDT-305 – Best Dog Bark Shock Collar Package Includes:
- Remote Transmitter.
- Collar Receiver.
- Operating Guide.
- Charging Adaptor.
- Test Light.
Customer Questions & Answers
What is the range of my trainer?
Your trainer will operate up to 100 yards. However, weather and environmental factors such as terrain may affect its range.
These products use what type of batteries?
Your receiver requires two, replaceable, 3-volt lithium batteries (CR2032). A set is included. Your transmitter requires one, 9-V alkaline battery, which is included. Both types of batteries are widely available at retail outlets.
How much training time can I expect from my unit?
If your receiver is continuously turned on, you can expect having approximately two weeks of training time before needing to replace the batteries. You can prolong the life of your batteries by turning off the receiver when it is not in use. Your transmitter should provide you with approximately two to four months of training time. These times may vary depending upon type and frequency of used.
How will I know if a battery needs replacing?
The LED lights on your transmitter and receiver will tell you when you have a low battery. When the batteries are low on either unit, its LED light will flash once every four seconds.
How should I store the transmitter and receiver when I am not using them?
If you do not plan to use for two weeks or more, turn off receiver. Store both at room temperature.
Purchasing This Best Dog Bark Shock Collar Is Peace Of Mind ?
To purchase this highly recommended dog collar. Peace of mind is assured as they are:
- They’re trusted all over the world
- They have excellent customer service
- You get 30 Day Returns
- Amazon sends to countries all over the world
- They have Trackable Delivery
- Secure Payment Systems
You can also see the HAPPY customers reviews:
This device received an average score of 3.7 stars. People said that it "worked great" and helped train their dogs effectively.
- Different levels of shock 10 being the highest although 2 is usually all that’s required.
- Has a beep button and a zapper button (most people prefer the beep).
- Automatically shuts off after 8 seconds in case a child has the remote.
- The range is right and doesn’t stun your dog into outer space.
- Great customer service.
- Has a book on training for other bad habits
- Buttons on remote are odd shape and hard to push.
- The on/off button is on front of collar could easily be bumped off.
The PetSafe PDLDT-305 is the best choice for aid in corrective behaviour for pets digging, chewing on furniture, shoes, jumping on guests and barking. The comprehensive training manual that's included can also be well received from present owners. And the receiver is totally waterproof as well, so the training doesn’t have to stop if the weather should take a turn or if at the beach. As with any collar a routine training routine should be adhered to, to yield the best results in your training efforts.