If you have more than 1 dog you'll have to order an excess collar for each additional dog.
The PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence Receiver Collar is designed to comfortably fit your dog with a curved inside edge. The PIF-275-19 Collar comes with two sets of probes to ensure the best match for your dog.The PetSafe Collar has a beep only way for training and 5 degrees of correction. The receiver is waterproof and has a low battery indicator light which will blink to let you know that it is time to change your battery. The wireless fencing recipient has built in over correction security and will automatically shut down after 27 seconds if your dog leaves your lawn. The recipient is lightweight weighing only 2.5 oz.
We recommend the PetSafe Wireless Fence Receiver Collar for dogs 15 lbs and over.
The Wireless Fence Receiver PIF-275-19 will work ONLY with PetSafe PIF-300 Wireless Dog Fence System. PIF-300 Wireless Fence functions with the PetSafe IF-100 transmitter for extended coverage area.
PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence Receiver Collar PIF-275-19- Best Wireless Dog Fence Collar Features
- 5 Levels of correction plus a beep only mode for the initial training on the fence.
- Wireless fence receiver automatically shuts off after 27 seconds to prevent over correction of the dog.
- Low battery indicator light.
- Battery Module makes it truly waterproof.
- PetSafe Wireless Fence Receiver weighs 2.5 ounces.
- Receiver Size: 2.5"L x 1.25 "W x 1.5"D
- Includes two sets of contact probes for the best fit for your dog.
- Recommended for dogs 15 lbs. and up.
- RFA-67D-11 battery included
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
PetSafe Wireless Dog Fence Receiver Collar PIF-275-19- Best Wireless Dog Fence Collar Package Includes:
- Receiver Collar with medium contact points
- Battery Included for the collar PetSafe RFA-67D-11
- Test light tool to confirm that your collar is functioning properly
- Operating guide
Customer Questions & Answers
Do I have to have an electrical fence to own this collar?
Hi, this collar works with PetSafe Wireless Containment System (PIF-300 system, IF- 100 transmitter) or Stay+Play Wireless Fence® (PIF00-12917).
I have an f101 transmitter and a s402-855 model no. on the front. will this collar work with it? if not, what would? thanks.
What I have found if the one transmitter calls for a 3 setting collar and the other calls for a 5 setting. Match the collar with the transmitter. That is what I did..
I have a chow chow will this work with her ling thick coat?
It does comes with 2 sets of probes. However, It may be needed to trim the fur a little at the contact area.
Purchasing This Best Wireless Dog Fence Collar Is Peace Of Mind ?
To purchase this highly recommended dog collar. Peace of mind is assured as they are:
- They’re trusted all over the world
- They have excellent customer service
- You get 30 Day Returns
- Amazon sends to countries all over the world
- They have Trackable Delivery
- Secure Payment Systems
You can also see the HAPPY customers reviews:
This device received an average score of 4.1 stars. People said that it "worked great" and helped train their dogs effectively.
- It is quite flexible as it works with most of the wireless fence brands
- Straps of receivers is perfect for all kind of neck sizes of dogs.
- More adjustable levels of static correction mean more variations in levels.
- Simple mechanisms helps pet owners to easily navigate and work with this item.
- The product comes in only one color of strap–red.
- Sometimes five levels of static correction might also offer a disadvantage.
With its excellent testimonials, very helpful pros and quite nominal (and of course avoidable and flexible) cons, this item certainly gives its clients precisely what it had ensured to provide, and in addition to this, offers comfort for your pet that will use this material.
The PetSafe Collar-PS-PIF27519 Wireless Fence Extra Receiver is highly recommended for those seeking a fantastic training material for your dog and barely need to speak and instruct too much.
The fantastic signal receptors function well as training your pet without you having to exert effort giving verbal and physiological directions to your dog, thus giving you more time to do other things besides training your dog where it's safe to stay and where they should avoid roaming around.